Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FB Tycoon Private Workshop
Saturday, March 2, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PST)
Come to Orlando and learn things about Facebook that you never knew existed.
Justin, the event host, attributes Facebook to nearly 80% of his revenue. He pulls 5 figure deals out of Facebook regularly and sells thousands of smaller products per month for his clients through Facebook advertising.
You'll learn how to use Facebook Fan pages, Facebook Ads, and your personal profile to get more business, land bigger deals, build relationships with influencers, and drive more traffic to your website. Some of what you see at this webinar has not been talked about anywhere else. Bring a BIG note pad!
Here's just some of what Justin will cover...
The Facebook Landscape and You
- Facebook 101: Profiles, Ads, and Fan Pages
- Definte your business goals
- Strategies by industry
- What to expect and best practices
Curb Appeal: Your Real Estate on Facebook
- 7 Critical Elements of a facebook Fan Page
- EdgeRank demistified
- The Do's & Don'ts - Comments/Liking/Sharing/Tagging
- Tricks to Increase "Likes"
The Facebook Touch: This Isn't Adwords
- Entertainment Frame vs. Search Frame
- HUGE ROI Over Time Instead of Small Instant ROI's
- Basics on Cost, Performance, and Audience
- Your Funnel Options: Building a Strategy
- Ad Optimization
- FB Approved Tools/ Bulk Uploaders
Case Studies & Everything Else
- Personal profiles For Business Use
- Leveraging Facebook Groups & Events
- How You Could Use Facebook Apps To Grow Your List
- What are Facebook Credits & Why is it a Big Deal?
When & Where
Built his first website when he was 14, before Google was even an idea in Larry’s brain. In 2007 Justin invested his last $60 a Google Adwords account, then doubled his money 11 months in a row until he had a 6 figure business.
Life has never been the same since…
Internet marketing is the thing Justin is greatest at in life. It’s not a job for him, It’s his passion. He refers to it as his “video game.” You’ll catch him reading about marketing on the weekends and listening to podcasts in the car. Very few people on the planet are more tuned in than Justin.